Friday, October 23, 2009

Welcome to Moe's!!!

Friday night in chapel hill. Sitting at Moe's. WElcOME TO MOES! Ha. I like it here. Some NBA game on the tv. Johnny Cash playing in the background. I'm not sure what they are going for here.

Moved stuff from my house today. Mostly to Jennings and annas house for them to use. It's a win win. I'm finally getting more comfortable that the house will close Tuesday since the buyer has put the utilities in their name.

I got Indonesia on the phone last night. It was a funny conversation them handing the phone around the office trying to find someone who spoke english well enough. I'm hoping to go around Nov 4. For who knows how long. I did go to REI and check out some potential supplies I might need.

Stopped by and had a great convo with jan and Jaci holland today. I really like them. I have a lot to catch people up on these days. Jan knew about mmmm a certain girl so I had to catch them up on that but Jaci wanted to see a picture but I told her no because it would make me sad.

Not a lot of my friends are here right now. Some are out of town. A good many are at the fair. And I'm cold chillin at Moes.

My last Sunday is this weekend. I'm excited for the next phase of my life and the adventure God continually has me on.

No comments:

Post a Comment