Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Life in the Dominican

Ahhh I wish I could write more but I´m here in an internet cafe that takes forever soooo just a few things about being here in the Dominican Republic:

-Been working these free clinics out in these sort of slum/village/migrant sugar cane worker palces called Bateys the past couple of days, my pharmacxy exp from Kenya and Zambia has paid off to help this operation run alot smoother

-Today poured a concrete floor for this house, MANNN lots of shoveling some heavvvy concrete-o

-i wake up to the sunrise over the ocean in this second story open air place im staying THEN go for a run at 630, its like fat camp but with awesome views

-lots of other great things, i´m paper journaling about and im sure to transfer when i get backkk

-PS-had some incredible potential doors still opening back home with ministry, emails from dif pastors that know im back in town etc, its great!

ok I miss you. thats all. the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment